- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Minimal Access & Bariatic Surgery
- Paediatric Neuro Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Vascular Endovascular Surgery
- Plastic Cosmatic Surgery
Dr. Rahul Poddar
MBBS, DNB, FMAS, FCLS
Dr. Rahul Poddar is graduated from Vardhamanmahavir Medical College, New Delhi one of the premier colleges of India.He is specialized in advanced keyhole, minimal access scarless surgeries, with early painless recover for diseases like stones, piles gastro intestinal diseases, abdominal diseases and in laparoscopic abdominal surgery, single hole surgery- cholecystectomy, hysterectomy, appendectomy, all abdominal gi and genito-urinary surgeries, fistula in ano, haemorrhoids, fissure surgeries, basic vascular surgeries including grafts, vascular anastomosis, varicose vein surgeries, all hernia surgeries including lap/ open inguinal ventral, complicated/ uncomplicated hernias, all stone surgeries including open/ minimally invasive renal, ureteric, bladder stones
1. A wide range of laparoscopic abdominal surgeries like cholecystectomies, various hernioplasties, appendicectomies.
2. A wide variety of cancer procedures- MRMS, Thyroidectomies.
Single Hole Surgery- Cholecystectomy, Hysterectomy, Appendicectomy.
3. All abdominal GI and Genito-urinary surgeries.
4. A wide range of surgeries for fistula in ano.
5. A wide range of surgeries for Haemarrhoids, fissure including stapler Hemmoroidopexies.
6. He has worked in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (Delhi), Safdarjang Hospital(New Delhi), Fortis Hospital (Delhi), Max Hospital (Delhi), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Delhi), B L Kapur Super Speciality Hospital and Sarojini Naidu Medical College (Agra).
1. FELLOWSHIP under The Association of Surgeons of India, no. FL 19201
2. FELLOW of Indian association of gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgeons no. 4635.
3. Fellow Association of minimal access surgeons of India no. cm 247.
4. MNAMS Member of National academy of medical sciences.
5 Fellow of international college of laparoscopic surgeons. F 241
Dr. Anjani Kumar Kundal
MBBS, MS General Surgery, DNB (Paediatric Surgeon)
Dr. Anjani Kumar Kundal is graduated from GOVT Medical Faridkot Punjab (MBBS) in 1993 MS – General Surgery from Govt Medical College Amritsar Punjab India in 2004 DNB – Pediatric Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi in 2013
Dr Anjani Kumar Kundal practices at Apollo Cradle in Moti Nagar Delhi JJ Institute of Medical Sciences JJIMS in Bahadurgarh Jhajjar and Venkateshwar Hospital in Dwarka Delhi He is a Pediatric Surgeon in Moti Nagar Delhi and has an experience of 14 years in this field
Dr. Ajay Kumar Mittal
MBBS, DLO (ENT Surgeon)
Dr. Ajay Kumar Mittal is an ENT Specialist having 40 years of experience in this field
Dr. Divya Jyoti Sharma
MBBS, MS , M.Ch. (Neuro Surgeon)
Dr. Divya Jyoti Sharma is successfully completed his MBBS from GMC Amritsar MS Gen Surgery from S P Medical College Bikaner RAJASTHAN MCh Neurosurgery from GB Pant Hospital New Delhi
Dr Divya Jyoti Sharma is Associate consultant neurosurgery BLK superspeciality Hospital Delhi from Dec 2014 to Present